ASLOK Releases?

hayesncsu

Reaction score
First name
Hayes
Country
llUnited States
I may have missed a thread but does anyone know what will be released at ASLOK? The new Action Pack? Anything else? Thank you.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The usual 2 from Schwerpunkt? Something from Friendly Fire??

Delirium

ASL Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
I understand that Friendly Fire and MMP will be releasing a scenario pack and an action pack, respectively. I'm not sure about Schwerpunkt.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I understand that Friendly Fire and MMP will be releasing a scenario pack and an action pack, respectively. I'm not sure about Schwerpunkt.
Are you saying that Friendly Fire will release two products? If so, what is a Friendly Fire Action Pack?

von Marwitz

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Also hoping that the Tampa crew will have their usual SP and RP releases, but I noted that Bret had to modify one of the planned minis from SP23 to a greatest (hurricane) hits list. Hopefully everyone is alright, the releases can come later.

On a related note, Gamers Armory will be there again this year with a stack of stuff for sale, so there should be plenty to chose from.

CTKnudsen

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Sorry, as a card-carrying Canadian, when I say "French", I mean "Quebecois". And they just want to be Americans most of the time anyways. *skulks away from incoming fire*

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I will have MapPad scenario packs with me.

Plus: prototypes (not die-cut) of counter sheets, 58 so far, to oggle - not for purchase. Hopefully another 9 to add to that number if the weekend goes well.

Last edited:

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Only if you're female.
Let's flip nuclear missiles to see who is the bitch in this. How about carrier battle groups? How about capital ships? How about tanks? Population? We even improved your stinking savage language. We should call it American. ;) -- jim (let's not flip health care for it though).

mryder

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I will have MapPad scenario packs with me.

Plus: prototypes (not die-cut) of counter sheets, 58 so far, to oggle - not for purchase. Hopefully another 9 to add to that number if the weekend goes well.
Keep us informed on how well the counters go over with the attendees. Hopefully you get enough interest at ASLOK to go to print soon.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
We even improved your stinking savage language. We should call it American. ;) -- jim
In Louisiana, hearing my (German?) accent, they asked me I were from Texas. Zo I gess zee (or zed?!) pronounciation was gutt enuff tu be considered American. :D

von Marwitz

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In Louisiana, hearing my (German?) accent, they asked me I were from Texas. Zo I gess zee (or zed?!) pronounciation was gutt enuff tu be considered American. :D

von Marwitz
A lot of Germans did move to Texas...

But that was a LONG time ago.

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States

von Marwitz

In Louisiana, I can almost guaran-dam-tee you that you speak English better than those Cajuns!! They make some great spicy food, but they're hard to understand (especially those out in the deep southern rural areas)