ASLOK Releases?

hayesncsu

First name
Hayes
I may have missed a thread but does anyone know what will be released at ASLOK? The new Action Pack? Anything else? Thank you.

Delirium

ASL Fanatic
I understand that Friendly Fire and MMP will be releasing a scenario pack and an action pack, respectively. I'm not sure about Schwerpunkt.

von Marwitz

I understand that Friendly Fire and MMP will be releasing a scenario pack and an action pack, respectively. I'm not sure about Schwerpunkt.
Are you saying that Friendly Fire will release two products? If so, what is a Friendly Fire Action Pack?

von Marwitz

pwashington

Silver Supporting Member
Also hoping that the Tampa crew will have their usual SP and RP releases, but I noted that Bret had to modify one of the planned minis from SP23 to a greatest (hurricane) hits list. Hopefully everyone is alright, the releases can come later.

On a related note, Gamers Armory will be there again this year with a stack of stuff for sale, so there should be plenty to chose from.

CTKnudsen

Sorry, as a card-carrying Canadian, when I say "French", I mean "Quebecois". And they just want to be Americans most of the time anyways. *skulks away from incoming fire*

footsteps

Just visiting
I will have MapPad scenario packs with me.

Plus: prototypes (not die-cut) of counter sheets, 58 so far, to oggle - not for purchase. Hopefully another 9 to add to that number if the weekend goes well.

Last edited:

Sparafucil3

Staff member
First name
Jim
Only if you're female.
Let's flip nuclear missiles to see who is the bitch in this. How about carrier battle groups? How about capital ships? How about tanks? Population? We even improved your stinking savage language. We should call it American. ;) -- jim (let's not flip health care for it though).

mryder

Silver Supporting Member
I will have MapPad scenario packs with me.

Plus: prototypes (not die-cut) of counter sheets, 58 so far, to oggle - not for purchase. Hopefully another 9 to add to that number if the weekend goes well.
Keep us informed on how well the counters go over with the attendees. Hopefully you get enough interest at ASLOK to go to print soon.

JRKrejsa

In Louisiana, hearing my (German?) accent, they asked me I were from Texas. Zo I gess zee (or zed?!) pronounciation was gutt enuff tu be considered American. :D

von Marwitz
A lot of Germans did move to Texas...

But that was a LONG time ago.

MAS01

First name
Mark
In Louisiana, hearing my (German?) accent, they asked me I were from Texas. Zo I gess zee (or zed?!) pronounciation was gutt enuff tu be considered American. :D

von Marwitz

In Louisiana, I can almost guaran-dam-tee you that you speak English better than those Cajuns!! They make some great spicy food, but they're hard to understand (especially those out in the deep southern rural areas)