ASLOK officially OPEN

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
ASLOK is now officially open with Wild Bill and me playing AP141 Fuller’s Folly.

If you like Bocage, this is clearly the year for you ?. Me - I hope to know the bocage rules by the end of next week.

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Country
llSweden
And The World is still standing. 1-1. I had little chance against Bill’s cunning defensive setups. But then an even greener conscript than me showed up and I literally won by disrupting some cardboard conscripts. In all three fun games today, life is good :). Good night.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
And The World is still standing. 1-1. I had little chance against Bill’s cunning defensive setups. But then an even greener conscript than me showed up and I literally won by disrupting some cardboard conscripts. In all three fun games today, life is good :). Good night.
Three games! That's an impressive number. Here is what I saw at 8:30 PM when I arrived.

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
New German camouflage scheme? Looks like new carpeting but my memory (except for ASL rules) is not what it used to be. Should be there in time for the picnic tomorrow.

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Country
llSweden
Three games! That's an impressive number. Here is what I saw at 8:30 PM when I arrived.
You probably missed us by minutes. I played three games yesterday, coincidentally the same number of games that were played at ASLOK yesterday, period. But a smattering of people showed up during the day/evening just to say "hi". Now I am off to see what people are available this morning (the other Europeans are allegedly off shopping, they must have somehow missed how expensive the dollar is :) ).

Last edited:

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ray I am up for a game on Monday if you are available......safe travels.

Off to the airport in Halifax, Nova Scotia in an hour or two.....should reach Cleveland this evening......top level secret preparation World Cup victory planning dinner with Hennie this evening.....and hope to gobble up Mr Ginnard tomorrow morning and then gobble up at Mr Ginnard's in the afternoon.....(BBQ!)

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Ray I am up for a game on Monday if you are available......safe travels.

Off to the airport in Halifax, Nova Scotia in an hour or two.....should reach Cleveland this evening......top level secret preparation World Cup victory planning dinner with Hennie this evening.....and hope to gobble up Mr Ginnard tomorrow morning and then gobble up at Mr Ginnard's in the afternoon.....(BBQ!)
Assuming no hangover I would be most happy to start my week ay ASLOK with a game with you. See you at the picnic.

atomic

Reaction score
First name
Asad
Country
llSweden
Fantastic! With lots of luck I'll be there next year. Hopefully by 2021 and inshallah by 2022. 2023 it's written in the stars.

Have lots of fun and roll low.
/asad

M.Koch

Grenadier TD
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
New German camouflage scheme? Looks like new carpeting but my memory (except for ASL rules) is not what it used to be. Should be there in time for the picnic tomorrow.
Hmmm… looks like the top secret space camouflage...