ASLOK lost and...FOUND IT!!!

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For those who attended ASLOK 2022 ,I am missing my green plano box which contains US army SWs, concealments and snipers. It's nowhere to be found, so if anyone found it and passed it on to Bret, please let me know. Thanks! One aspect of growing old that I dislike most is the ever popular (?) "Where did I put my..."
:(:(

Jplott94

Reaction score
First name
Jon
Country
llUnited States
For those who attended ASLOK 2022 ,I am missing my green plano box which contains US army SWs, concealments and snipers. It's nowhere to be found, so if anyone found it and passed it on to Bret, please let me know. Thanks! One aspect of growing old that I dislike most is the ever popular (?) "Where did I put my..."
I was one of the last ones in the room on Sunday afternoon and did not see anything like that lying about. Where were you set up at?

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Years ago, I left my German infantry Plano tray at ASLOK. I couldn't figure out what in the world happened to it. I was so bummed out. Turns out I left it there and it was given to Bret. He was kind enough to send it along and covered the postage. I am hoping yours will turn up too and make its way to Bret or Bill so you are reunited with it shortly.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In the Army; if you lose equipment or leave it behind you get an article 15 and will be doing push ups from dawn to dusk. Seriously, hope you find your stuff Brian.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was one of the last ones in the room on Sunday afternoon and did not see anything like that lying about. Where were you set up at?
In the first room, by the window to the left.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In the Army; if you lose equipment or leave it behind you get an article 15 and will be doing push ups from dawn to dusk. Seriously, hope you find your stuff Brian.
You will likely also be introduced to the concept of a "dummy cord" to avoid future issues. :)

It will likely show up as accidentally packed up by someone. It's happened before at our local club meetings.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You will likely also be introduced to the concept of a "dummy cord" to avoid future issues. :)

It will likely show up as accidentally packed up by someone. It's happened before at our local club meetings.
Hope so. But for now, gathering up a backup set as I do have older counters. Here's to hope. Thanks guys for the responses. Perhaps one reader of this thread had did this.

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have an old (kind of musty from looooooooong storage) copy of the original Yanks if you would like it to help replenish your counters.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don't forget, in the military if you lost something you also had to reimburse Uncle for the lost article.
Typed a few "Statement of Charges" imd.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Found it hiding under the passenger seat of my car!!! Hooray!
Time to invest in some "Apple Tags". They can stick to most anything and will alert your phone when you are close to it.

It will also tell you where it was the last time you "pinged" it.

My wife has one sewn in my pants some where and she can tell where I am almost all the time.