ASLOK 2019 photos

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Not the correct thread but who won the USA against the World trophy this year ?

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Not the correct thread but who won the USA against the World trophy this year ?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
The World won it. I don't understand. I thought Trump was going to Make America Great Again.
He is.

But with his very stable genius and in his great & infinite wisdom, he ain't done with the world yet.

Reelect him and all will be fine at ASLOK. He might pull the 'world' of all these illegal criminal terrorists and drug dealers out once and for all. He'll have that ASLRB changed and grant the US players permanent Wall Advantage.

von Marwitz

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks like a whole lotta balding heads and expanding butts. It's a good thing I have a degenerative brain disease or I'd show you people a thing or two.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Looks like a whole lotta balding heads and expanding butts. It's a good thing I have a degenerative brain disease or I'd show you people a thing or two.
Balding head, expanding butt, or both? :unsure: - jim

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here's the very first pics of this board in action...
With scenario design there are "stages". First is the info gathering; then organizing; then the first actual playing I call "pushing counters around the map". This is ongoing now. Questions that arise are: Is it fun? Does it work? is it worth it? So far, two of three questions answered. Too many units on two small of an area. So, would enlarging the playing area reduce the historical accuracy in exchange for more entertainment? A scenario designer/developer's dilemma.

Attachments