ASLOK 2017, too early for woofing?

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Has anyone already gotten their pre-reg confirmation e-mail? I pre-regged about May 20th and haven't heard anything back. I printed a copy of my PayPal transaction, so I'm not worried about being bounced at the door; my main concern is that I got on board early enough to be entered into the Godzilla Mini which I requested. :cool:

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Has anyone already gotten their pre-reg confirmation e-mail? I pre-regged about May 20th and haven't heard anything back. I printed a copy of my PayPal transaction, so I'm not worried about being bounced at the door; my main concern is that I got on board early enough to be entered into the Godzilla Mini which I requested. :cool:
I received an email from Bret in the past week confirming he was working through the registrations, confirming my safe entry into the Mini's of my choice. I assume you will soon receive the same news.

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
Hotel booked....

OtO CG set up

Ready for some ASL fun!

I am lucky, of the non locals, I probably have the shortest trip (2 hours door to door).

Peace

Roger

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I am lucky, of the non locals, I probably have the shortest trip (2 hours door to door).
Pitcavage almost certainly beats you. Is there anyone in Cincinnati or Toledo? They probably beat you too.

JR

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pitcavage almost certainly beats you. Is there anyone in Cincinnati or Toledo? They probably beat you too.

JR
Isn't he in Columbus, OH? If so, he has a longer trip than Roger. Cincinnati is 4 hours from Cleveland. I've been to Toledo once. Never go full Toledo.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Isn't he in Columbus, OH? If so, he has a longer trip than Roger. Cincinnati is 4 hours from Cleveland. I've been to Toledo once. Never go full Toledo.
You are correct. All of those places are farther from Cleveland than Erie PA. My error, although Toledo is nearly the same. I thought the plan was for all of us to retire to Toledo & play ASL. Is that not right?

JR

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Is the mess of road construction around Akron fixed? I might come up that way or via Pittsburgh if my plans change.

Delirium

ASL Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Incidentally, if anyone is coming via Chicago O'Hare on Sunday afternoon on October 1 I'll be happy to give them a ride to Cleveland. I'll be landing at 14.00.

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My error, although Toledo is nearly the same. I thought the plan was for all of us to retire to Toledo & play ASL. Is that not right?

JR
That's what they told you? Um.. Err.. right... Toledo! We will all be in Toledo.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
McGrath has plans for 'Camp Apocalypse' somewhere in Central America.

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just followed the link to the Minis on ASLOK site. I got a dead link. I emailed Bret to see what Minis will be offered. Has anyone else had trouble accessing this?

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands