ASLOK 2017, too early for woofing?

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'll be there on Saturday September 30. Anyone up for helping me test a monster scenario for MMP? It's French vs Germans and it is fun!
I'm your huckleberry if you have not found anyone yet. PM sent.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Message sent--we can start Saturday around noon.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just booked a room. The representative said "there is one room left under the ASLOK block". Really? A bit early to be sold out. Bret, you may want to check on this.
Regardless, never too early to start daydreaming about going to the Mecca of ASL.
So, I have a "monster lined up for the "first" weekend and if anyone is open to playtesting or playing that monster scenario they always wanted to play, let me know and we can plan something in advance. I have many ASL irons on the fire from MMP to BFP as well as Lone Canuck.
The beauty of ASLOK is that you have the time to play whatever you want. Just make sure your opponent cares about personal hygiene! Spending 8+ hours across a map makes this a point to consider.

Last edited:

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
So, I have a "monster lined up for the "first" weekend and if anyone is open to playtesting or playing that monster scenario they always wanted to play, let me know and we can plan something in advance.
Tooz, PM sent.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Just make sure your opponent cares about personal hygiene! Spending 8+ hours across a map makes this a point to consider.
Unteroffizier Kruger: I stay dirty for a reason. If you've been in the field as long as I've been, you'd know why. Natural body oils, combined with dirt, can keep you waterproof.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"Unteroffizier Kruger: I stay dirty for a reason. If you've been in the field as long as I've been, you'd know why. Natural body oils, combined with dirt, can keep you waterproof."--Jacometti
Have they ever re-released the Cross of Iron movie in blu-ray?

Delirium

ASL Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Is an attendees list usually prepared in advance, incidentally?

M.Koch

Grenadier TD
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Unteroffizier Kruger: I stay dirty for a reason. If you've been in the field as long as I've been, you'd know why. Natural body oils, combined with dirt, can keep you waterproof.
...and warm.

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
This may explain why you can voluntary break when adjacent to a CONCEALED enemy unit. :)

koffee77

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I plan on having a lovely lady at my side who will make all my dice rolls for me.