ASLML manners and the Spuddies

ericblick

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Time to put this puppy to rest.

Les, you are absolutely correct. You should not be abused for posting your opinion. Absolutely.

That you were is indicative that some people are clueless, or heartless, or oblivious to what is funny or appropriate in a public forum.

And it is likely that some of those folks are part of the reason political discourse has degenerated into the name-calling and label-mongering that has virtually replaced reasoned, intelligent argument, especially here in the U.S.A.

But, it must be said, almost all would be happy to meet you over the board, and you would find that the things you had in common were WAY more important than your differences.

The ones who are not willing are not worth your time or energy.

But hang in there guy. Give 'em a chance.

Peace, my friend

Steve

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Les the Sarge 9-1 said:
Tater

Think of a suitably offensive put down and then kindly say it to yourself while looking in a mirror.

The difference between you and bebakken is clearly apparent.

He is a lot better class of person, you are not.

Please utter that phrase several times to yourself actually.
Sarge,

Thanks so much for proving my point.

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Tater read the post that preceded your most recent, and try to fathom what ericblick said.

If you can't actually understand it, then perhaps you should try HARDER.

Or..

Are you really just interested in being nasty?

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Les the Sarge 9-1 said:
Tater read the post that preceded your most recent, and try to fathom what ericblick said.

If you can't actually understand it, then perhaps you should try HARDER.

Or..

Are you really just interested in being nasty?
Hmmm...

Despite your subsequent back-pedaling...you refer to some 500-600 people as "pure scum" and then want to know if I am "nasty".

Good lord man, is there no limit to your hypocrisy!!!!

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Tater, you can re interpret to your heart's content, after this post I wash my hands of you.

Please continue to rant if it pleases you.

I am no longer going to listen, and would surprised if anyone else did.

Tater, what an appropriate name, ever think about that name by the way.

You are indeed a spud.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Has a single post in this thread been ontopic? So far as I can see, nothing posted here has anything to do with Tom Repetti's decision not to have a 2003 spuddies.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
pitman said:
Has a single post in this thread been ontopic? So far as I can see, nothing posted here has anything to do with Tom Repetti's decision not to have a 2003 spuddies.
Hmmm...

Maybe that is why it is in the "Off-Topic" folder. :wink:

Barber

Official Mila 18 Dork
Reaction score
Heck, this is the most fun I've had on the forums yet. Man, leave it to the Tater to liven things up a bit. Tate, you are truly the proverbial fart in the elevator.

But as for this:

bebakken said:
(Just look at some of the monikers used on this Forum, not to mention the various avatars. If that doesn't represent a certain element of "make believe" or hiding behind a false front, then what is?)
I say to you Mr. Bakken, and the rest of you,

"Follow. But! Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived! Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth."

Tim the Enchanter

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guardian of the ASLML

Heck, this is the most fun I've had on the forums yet. Man, leave it to the Tater to liven things up a bit. Tate, you are truly the proverbial fart in the elevator.
Perhaps...

But hear me now so I tell you later, anytime someone decides to insult 500-600 of my ASL buddies...I am going to say something. Nobody insults the ASLML...well, uhm, nobody but me. :twisted:

I can hear the Sarge now, "...it's only a flesh wound!'