ASLEU 2023 - Rome - 9-11 June 2023

Paolo Cariolato

Reaction score
Country
llItaly

FIW ( Italian Wargame Federation) announces the ASLEU2023, the European ASL tournament sponsored by MMP!

FIW is proud to present the event during the IWC2023 with many players from all over the world in the beautiful location of Crowne Plaza Rome S.Peter!

Enjoy the video of the 2022 event and Find the Perry if you are able.

video ASLEU2022

The gaming room open the gates on friday morning, the tournament starts in the morning and there is a late start available.

Here you find tournament rules and here you can register to the tournament and your stay in Crowne Plaza at a bargain price.

Since the Tournament is supported by MMP all scenarios will be coming from MMP products and the list will be available at the end of this month or at the beginning of March at the latest.

Feel free to contact me Paolo Cariolato (paolo@cariolato.com) if you need more specific informations.

Paolo Cariolato

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
12 people lready registered, we are expecting between 32 and 40 people attending.

You can have a look at tournament rules here

Paolo Cariolato

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Scenario will be online soon, we are checking the late comers of ASL Journal 13 and WO2023.

Take note that nationalities have been cut down to 4 in order to make transportation easier.
They are: German, Italian, Russian, British-CW.

Paolo Cariolato

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Last week the scenario List has been sent to MMP, it will be available soon. Be patient.
14 people registered already.

Last edited:

Paolo Cariolato

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
June is High Season in Rome, and this year the City is going to be choked full of tourists.

Since the rate at the hotel where the tournament is held is half the regular price the room is sold for the same period to a non-participants, if someone plans to join, he/she better do it ASAP, waiting too much could cost you the room in the hotel were the tournament is held (i.e. a steeper price in different hotel).

At the moment there are still rooms available for participants, but they are running low.

We are at 26 participants right now.

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I highly recommend, in no particular order, the event, its organizers, and its location.

I’m sorry I can’t be back this year.

JAGgamer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will be in Roma for family vacation that week. I’ll be making the trek from Gianicolense Station to Crown Plaza on morning 9June or morning 11 June. (If I can talk Household 6 into approving the excursion . . . . ) I have ASL T-shirt to wear for the occasion! EDIT: Not playing. Just showing up to see the convention and shake hands with fellow ASL’ers!

Last edited:

JAGgamer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I visited the venue and it was a very nice hotel. Tourney runners were very pleasant and the games looked like they were going well. Congrats to Fabrizio! Hopefully I’ll get a chance to come back and actually play in the tourney.

Paolo Cariolato

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I visited the venue and it was a very nice hotel. Tourney runners were very pleasant and the games looked like they were going well. Congrats to Fabrizio! Hopefully I’ll get a chance to come back and actually play in the tourney.
We'll be delighted to have you playing with us next year.