ASL21 - Among the Ruins

Legion

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
It has been a while since my last AAR confession. For this i am sorry but it seems that the RR CG has come to an end (at least in the medium term) and i have had a lot going on so my ASL playing time is down a fair bit any way.

This is an AAR for ASL21 - Among the Ruins which is an excellent scenario from Yanks!

I had the good fortune to play a great opponent and despite this game starting way back in April we have only just finished it. It was a beauty.

Here is the German AAR

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
It has been a while since my last AAR confession. For this i am sorry but it seems that the RR CG has come to an end (at least in the medium term) and i have had a lot going on so my ASL playing time is down a fair bit any way.

This is an AAR for ASL21 - Among the Ruins which is an excellent scenario from Yanks!

I had the good fortune to play a great opponent and despite this game starting way back in April we have only just finished it. It was a beauty.

Here is the German AAR
great AAR that I'll read fully in depth as usual.

I have noticed in your "Initial Thoughts" an assertion it is not correct (IMO) about the presence of HIP HS.
I think the German can freely deploy HIP squads for A5.5: "EQUIVALENTS: Five SMC equal a HS, and two crews/HS equal a squad".

No reason to specify in the SSR the hipsters are "Squad Equivalent". It's the default.
So you can place up to four hidden HS.

Legion

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
No reason to specify in the SSR the hipsters are "Squad Equivalent". It's the default.
So you can place up to four hidden HS.
Hi Mate,
Well, i started off looking for the rules to prove you wrong and ended up proving you right!
It is right there in the index as well as A1.121 and A5.5

Thanks ECZ.
Rep for you!

Rgirish

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nice AAR. I just finished this scenario myself (albeit in a solo game). Came down to the last turn, but the US couldn't get 10 squads off the board. Funny how we chose exactly the same spot to set up the German 20L AA gun too!