ASL World Olympic Games

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
I'd rather go to a tourney, where someone goes "He pulled a sweet move on Turn 9 to put his units in position for
his exit plan." than "Did you see what THAT @#$*&^%%$ did to me on Turn 9?".
This was the result 30yrs ago.
Now we are to old to Give a damn

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
As a side note, I always thought that ASLOK is an equivalent of Olympics, i.e. it's the most prestige and worldwide (as far as such games can be) tournament.

Plus lots of animal tranquilizers in the Psycho era...

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
To carry my analogy to sports a little further, and after all the Olympics is sports, ASL is more like Tennis or Golf. Maybe what 'stuh42asl' would like is the idea of a Triple Crown like in horseracing or the Grand Slam like Tennis or what ever it is that golf does.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Would the competitors eating actually healthy food qualify as using P.E.D's? The plotlines are endless........

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Gee you send out a humorous idea and..... wow does it go sideways, upside down, and in circles.. I know it would never work.. most of us are pushing the " over the hill" part of our lives and are looking at the "oh my friggin god, I am falling off the cliff ride on the other side....... towards pushing up daisies..Honestly I croak , just take me to a good pub, have me stuffed set up a dozen beer an ASL game on the table and just leave me there :) KINDA LIKE THE MOVIE "WEEKEND AT BERNIES" ALTHOUGH WITHOUT THE BOAT AND WATERSKIING THANKYOU!!! :)