ASL Travel Starter Kit

Wedge

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
At the end of this month I will be headed out of town and want to bring my ASL Starter Kit to play during my down time and in the evenings. I was trying to think of a way to do this without having to worry about the box.

1. All the maps, instructions, and scenarios fit nicely in a 1" binder with page protectors.

2. I also organized the counters into small zip lock bags which all go into one sandwich sized zip lock bag.

3. I also like to protect my maps when playing and I needed some way to do so in a compact way that would fit inside my suitcase. So I went out to office depot and found two 8.5 X 11in. sign protectors. I then taped these end to end on the back side using heavy duty clear packing tape so they can fold.
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/274420/Office-Depot-Brand-Wall-Sign-Holder/

I thought my idea turned out pretty good and now I am prepared to travel with my ASL Starter Kit! I wanted to share this idea with others.

Wedge

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ok I just got back from my trip. I was able to really sit down and hash out the first 2 scenarios from SK1. I am now totally hooked just after that 2 day experience. I couldn't believe how well both scenarios
Played out - down to the wire with twist and turns thinking it would go one way and then it turns out going in a different direction. Highs and lows for both sides each coming down to the last turn.

And both played out with historical outcomes. Amazing. I can't wait to have a go at another scenario!

Helmseye

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Well done for the clever idea. SK is what helped me lose hundreds of hours of my life and spend thousands of dollars

Welcome !

;D