ASL Starter Kit Shipping Info

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Greetings, all:

The ASL Starter Kit #1 should start shipping Monday, March 15, 2004. All the parts are in. Collation will begin tomorrow. We will be moving this off the preorder list sometime Saturday, so if you know anyone on the fence, now is the time to jump in and take the ASL plunge.

Keith Dalton
MMP Marketing Director

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We're on track to print AOO in the Spring (of 2004 :wink: ) some of the counters already have been printed, and proofing on the rest of the game is proceeding.

Anonymous

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Starter Kit #2

Hi,

are there any news about a schedule for starter kit #2, now that #1 is shipping ?

Regards

Hunter

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No tentative schedule yet for ASLSK #2 - we're working on finishing AOO for printing right now.

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No tentative schedule yet for ASLSK #2 - we're working on finishing AOO for printing right now.

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It has already hit the 90's in Los Angeles this year .... So can I pretend that Spring has a few days left and Summer starts in April?

Fred Ingram

Average Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi,
are there any news about a schedule for starter kit #2, now that #1 is shipping ?
Regards
Hunter
I simply cannot believe someone would be so obnoxious to start nagging on when pack #2 is going to ship when pack #1 is not even out the door yet.

Come on guys, a little common sense here would go a long way

Johnny Canuck

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Fred B. Ingram said:
Hi,
Regards
Hunter
I simply cannot believe someone would be so obnoxious to start nagging on when pack #2 is going to ship when pack #1 is not even out the door yet.

Come on guys, a little common sense here would go a long way
I would think that it's not an unreasonable question considering that MMP has already said that they're going to come out with additional SK's in the future.

Keith's response was good as well.

Anonymous

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kit #2

Thanks for the reply. I read somewhere (dont remember) that #2 will have vehicle rules introduced. I had several reasons to ask this question:

1. I wanted to know whats in the #2 kit
2. I wanted to show MMP that there is interest in this kind of things
3. I wanted to have a tentative date, in order to preorder this product :)))

Regards

Hunter

P.S. BTW I thought that a forum like this is existing to ask questions, so I do not understand anyone complaining about it ;-)

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't think the request is at all unreasonable. The only information right now we're sure about it #2 is ordnance and #3 is vehicles. Gotta make the long sticks go bam first before putting treads on one. :wink:

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As Brian posted on consim, the collation and shipping will move more slowly on this product for a few days because he is in Las Vegas attending the Gama Trade Show.

Anonymous

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Order Info

Hi Keith (and everybody else),

I'm unable to pre-order SK#1, which I guess makes sense if it's begun shipping, but can I place a regular order for it? Can't seem to find a link on the MMP site... Any help would be appreciated, as I've been looking for something like this for years.

Cheers!

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think you now have to wait until it becomes available for "regular" ordering, which is usually a few weeks after a game starts shipping.

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Guest:

ASL SK#1 will become available for regular ordering as soon as we ship all preorders and store orders.

I have no idea how many more we have left to ship. Hopefully we'll be able to put it up early next week.