ASL Starter Kit News

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi folks,

I don't think that using my old thread about being the new MMP Media Co-ordinator is useful for ongoing ASL/ASLSK items, so I'm starting this new thread. If there's already a thread for ASLSK news, I'm fine with using it, but please someone point me to it so I can find it.

I see down below there's a thread for ASL updates, started by Chas Argent, but it's locked and I can't post there. So for ASL, how shall we proceed? Get that thread unlocked and use it? Start a new one? Post in an existing one? I'm open to suggestions. And note that Perry Cocke is still The Man when it comes to speaking for MMP here. I'll just be dropping in on these threads to update you folks on new materials.

So, on that subject:

Two ASLSK scenarios —S35 The Volga Is Reached! and S36 Satisfaction and Confidence — have been added to the to the ASLSK Downloads page on the MMP website at
http://www.multimanpublishing.com/…/…/tabid/108/Default.aspx
These are from Operations Special Edition 3.

Kijug

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
I have a buddy who wants to learn. Anyone [at MMP] have an idea when SK #1 will be back in stock? Right now we're just playing ASL and "forgetting" a bunch of rules.... =)

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi folks,

I don't think that using my old thread about being the new MMP Media Co-ordinator is useful for ongoing ASL/ASLSK items, so I'm starting this new thread. If there's already a thread for ASLSK news, I'm fine with using it, but please someone point me to it so I can find it.

I see down below there's a thread for ASL updates, started by Chas Argent, but it's locked and I can't post there. So for ASL, how shall we proceed? Get that thread unlocked and use it? Start a new one? Post in an existing one? I'm open to suggestions. And note that Perry Cocke is still The Man when it comes to speaking for MMP here. I'll just be dropping in on these threads to update you folks on new materials.

So, on that subject:

Two ASLSK scenarios —S35 The Volga Is Reached! and S36 Satisfaction and Confidence — have been added to the to the ASLSK Downloads page on the MMP website at
http://www.multimanpublishing.com/…/…/tabid/108/Default.aspx
These are from Operations Special Edition 3.
(For ASL stuff)

Start a new one.

Keep in mind also that threads regularly go completely off track by about the 3rd page so don’t be shy about starting new ones.

Things like the recent MMP sale would have been a great thing for such announcements.

Brad M-V

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
(For ASL stuff)

Start a new one.

Keep in mind also that threads regularly go completely off track by about the 3rd page so don’t be shy about starting new ones.

Things like the recent MMP sale would have been a great thing for such announcements.
They knew it would get reposted over here lickety-split by someone looking for another pat-on-the-back, anyways. Do you really think MMP or their selected representatives of choice, are stupid?