Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
At the same post a moment ago Klas replied:

"The rules are updated to match the PDF available for download + a few new pieces of errata. Hopefully the PDF-download will be updated to this new version soon as well.

One (or two) scenarios has errata incorporated as well."

As much as I love MMP for letting me stay in the golden years of my childhood, their transparency when it comes to the retail products at their official site leaves much to be desired...

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
At the same post a moment ago Klas replied:

"The rules are updated to match the PDF available for download + a few new pieces of errata. Hopefully the PDF-download will be updated to this new version soon as well.

One (or two) scenarios has errata incorporated as well."

As much as I love MMP for letting me stay in the golden years of my childhood, their transparency when it comes to the retail products at their official site leaves much to be desired...
What is being hidden?

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are the SK #4 rules to be updated on the website? or have they been?

I do own SK #4 but am not willing to pay for another updated version of the rules.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rules should be posted later today. I think I recall our social media guy mention that SK4 would be back in stock by the end of October. Minor errata update in the rules, if you already own SK4 there is no reason for you to purchase this reprint. We are just getting it back in stock.

Phillip

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rules should be posted later today. I think I recall our social media guy mention that SK4 would be back in stock by the end of October. Minor errata update in the rules, if you already own SK4 there is no reason for you to purchase this reprint. We are just getting it back in stock.
Probably won't buy it again just for that, but the new cover looks good.