ASL Scenario Archive keeps getting better and better

21Z5M

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would like to see a campaign feature. Meaning what campaign the scenario takes place in.

nebel

Share and Enjoy
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Love the new feature of adding what format games were played with (VASL, FTF, etc.). With their regular Illuminating Rounds features and constant improvements I wonder if they shouldn't have their own folder under "ASL Unofficial Support."
Hmm or perhaps their own website?:unsure:

daveramsey

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Love the new feature of adding what format games were played with (VASL, FTF, etc.). With their regular Illuminating Rounds features and constant improvements I wonder if they shouldn't have their own folder under "ASL Unofficial Support."
Thanks - It actually comes from me wondering what percentage of play happens ftf as opposed to VASL. I considered adding "tournament/casual" as another option but then didn't want to muddy it with "league", "teaching" etc, -but I could be persuaded.

Right now I'm looking forward to a month or so's data to see what the split is between play methods. Stay tuned :)

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
When was this feature implemented? Can we add the indicator to matches reported in the recent past?

Jwil2020

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It actually comes from me wondering what percentage of play happens ftf as opposed to VASL.
An interesting statistic. I look forward to seeing the results of your survey. I think I will also backfill my list FWIW.