ASL products for November?

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
*** Reepicheep stares into his crystal ball ***

I think you're asking the wrong people, Scott. If you actually do want to know, why not send Lt. Dalton a message... I'm sure he'd be able to answer your question better than any of us would be able to.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I just recieved an email telling me I won 75'000'000 bucks in an Afro-asian lottery (or was it 45'000'000 pounds in a British Columbia sweepstake?).:nuts:
I believe I now have some money to buy new ASL stuff. :D
So, tell us, please!

Final note : I believe AoO must definitively be summoned through a spiritualistic ritual (some say it works when one looks for ghosts :devil: )

paulkenny

Reaction score
I think I heard something somewhere that HoB was gonna publish another one of their magazines, Recon By Fire.

WaterRabbit

Reaction score
Country
llGreenland
Speaking of new products, waaay back in Journal #2 there was an advertisment for Up Front. Has then been dropped ? I haven't seen much else about it and it used to be on the website but I can't find it anymore.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
WaterRabbit said:
Speaking of new products, waaay back in Journal #2 there was an advertisment for Up Front. Has then been dropped ? I haven't seen much else about it and it used to be on the website but I can't find it anymore.
I asked about the "Up Front....2000 (!)" project.
It is sleeping deep.
Nobody knows when it will come out of its coma.
I would buy three boxes if it came out! :D

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi ya-

Oh I know the reliable publishers who care about its ASL customer base like HoB, CH! SP and so on are coming out with nifty stuff soon. But MMP seems not to really care other then for it ASLSK's. Of course the propaganda minister of MMP will say otherwise like "we are trying" and "we are bunch of part-timers" and other excuses. How about a little honesty like:
"We dont care about ASL and our output for this stupid game shows"
Still wish Hasbro would fire those bozo's.

Scott

Kevin E. Duguay

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have been waiting 20+ YEARS to see the Axis Minors enter the SL/ASL system. I now have AoO on order but don't expect to see it in the near future. I am dissapointed to say the least. Then they desided to give the Finns their own module. That should come out by 2020. In the ASL Journal Issue Four on the back of the front cover is the ad for Valor of the Guards. At the bottom of the page in bold print it says "READY FOR PREORDER 2003!". It will more likely be 2008. In the same Journal on page 38 there is mention of Ortona: Little Stalingrad, this will be a big seller if it ever gets done. Then there is Red October. Good luck!
HS#1 and HS#2 are excellent as are all of MMP's products but the focus should have been on getting the OOB's completed. Once that was done everything else would have fallen into place IMHO.
The Starter Kit is a great idea. Who ever came up with this should get a star on their report card.
I do realise that resources are a problem. Research, art works, maps, to get this right it takes time. Then there is almost always a problem with the printer or proof readers and something gets missed or miss represented and a whole counter or map sheet has to be reprinted. These things I can understand, to a point.
I guess Im just getting anxious. I need my Axis Allies, all of them, and I need them now!
How about a Kursk Historical Module, would'nt that kick butt!! :D

Priest

Reaction score
WaterRabbit said:
It's probably in the same place that PBII wound up at. :angry:

Pfc TAZ

Reaction score
First name
Tim
Country
llUnited States
I am dying for AoO and Axis Minors! But, as I sit here looking at the 00's of unplayed scenarios in my 3 ring binder I realize that there is already a lot out there to keep me busy. So I can wait a while.

The good thing is that MMP produces good quality stuff and won't release it until it is right.

Unfortunately, when I actually get iT...it'll go onto the pile of "To Play" stuff I already have piled up.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ron-

Your a very disillusioned old man arnt ya? I hope those baseball tickets are worth the amount of propaganda you and herr minister Dolton put out on MMP's failure to publish any ASL materiel this year.

Scott

da priest said:
No. The whole thread was a setup, so the gadfly could say that...he's trollin' as usual with his usual agenda. Kinda sad, he needs some professional help.