ASL Players in Northern Germany

Reaction score
First name
Torsten
Country
llGermany
Hello Gents,

I'm wondering, if there are any players from Schleswig-Holstein or Hamburg active here.

The reason for me asking is, that I can use the Schützenhaus in Schmalfeld on Saturdays with relative ease, a hall with lots of tablespace and chairs.

Are there any players who would be interested in a friendly get-together in the lovely village of Schmalfeld while eagerly trying to kill each other's cardboard?

Just post here oder DM ;-) me.

Young players would be welcome, as my 11y/o is learning ASLSK at the moment and would love an opponent.

Regards
Torsten

Reaction score
First name
Torsten
Country
llGermany
Thanks, yeah, I know of the map.

That single ASL hermit in the middle of nowhere in Schleswig-Holstein - that’s me. 🗣👋
😀

And as even my regular partner is not listed on the map, I thought, maybe there are others hiding in the shadows.
I was hoping for some more guys and gals to maybe get an ASLSHaNG (Schleswig-Holstein and Northern Germany) community going.🤞

JoeH

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Hello Allerseits, I am in Hamburg and would be interested in a little more FtF ASL then in the last years.

MichalS

Reaction score
First name
Michal
Country
llSlovakia
Hi, I am based in Bremen and currently saddled with a newborn, a meet in Hamburg (or Bremen for that matter) for a short scenario could be doable. If not, let's keep in touch!