ASL players in Atlanta area

Allen Owen

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pretty much what the title says...are there any ASL players in the Atlanta area?

ASL1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Allen
Check out Atlanta Blaze ASL tournament in August. Lot of ASL players there .. go to the events section
here on GS and check out the info on the tournament. Held in Duluth.
Cheers!
Pierce

Allen Owen

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow thanks! I'm actually new to ASL. As in, haven't gotten the rules/modules or starter kits yet. I was mostly looking to see if there is a group of players who meet at a game store in the ATL area where I can find opponents as well as product. I don't know if I can make it to the tournament; I'll see.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Wow thanks! I'm actually new to ASL. As in, haven't gotten the rules/modules or starter kits yet. I was mostly looking to see if there is a group of players who meet at a game store in the ATL area where I can find opponents as well as product. I don't know if I can make it to the tournament; I'll see.
With most tournaments you can show up for the day instead of committing to the three day event. You can poke around, watch some action, and then find someone who's up for a game. Although it's called they're called "tournaments," most of the action is just guys looking to play someone other than their regular opponents.

JR

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You should go for at least a day and check it out. Seems like fate to me ?