ASL Play Aids

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Okay, Comrades and Comradettes, get ready to Double Time yerself over to Desperation Morale Central (http://www.sff.net/people/pitman/asl.htm) to see the latest ASL playing aids to rock and shock the ASL world!!

Sniper Cards. http://www.sff.net/people/pitman/asl/snipers.pdf. This play aid consists of 6 small cards, one for each SAN number. Each one contains your SAN number on the front, and pertinent sniper rule information on the back. The perfect table companion to make sure you never forget a sniper! Can you say "colorful graphics?" I knew you could!

ASL Setup Sheets. http://www.sff.net/people/pitman/asl/aslsetup.pdf. This play aid contains a setup sheet that lets you record HIP units and all sorts of other pertinent game information. Tired of writing on scraps of paper? Write on this custom designed sheet! This sheet can just be printed out, but it is designed to be taken to a print shop, which can make it into note pads for you (or to Kinko's, which can spiral bind it so you can have a record of all your games!).

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
New Play Aid

I've posted a new ASL play aid to my website. It's a "Germans" play aid that collects all sorts of German-specific information and charts, from panzerfausts to sN to Sz to ATMM to extreme winter rules. It is particularly suitable for beginner, novice, and journeyman players.

You can find it (and LOTS of other free ASL goodies) at http://www.sff.net/people/pitman/asl/asl.htm.

I wasn't sure if this would be useful or not, so let me know if it is.

Bruce Childs

Reaction score
cold weather cheat sheet errata

Hey Mark-

Yer play aids are looking very good, but no mention of frigid streams in the cold weather chart.....

Keep up the good work.

Bru

Toedwy

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hehe, I learned the hard way about frigid streams.

A voice of reason set me straight.

*CoughsBruce*

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've finished completing the "new look" for my ASL play aids website, www.desperationmorale.com

Let me know what you think.

Also, I will be adding a links page that concentrates on OTHER websites with ASL play aids.

Any suggestions?

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As you are fond of pointing out, Ron, I'm a newbie. I don't know if I feel comfortable enough yet with the air rules to design a play aid.

da priest

Reaction score
pitman said:
As you are fond of pointing out, Ron, I'm a newbie. I don't know if I feel comfortable enough yet with the air rules to design a play aid.
Yep, you are a newbie--that's why you should do it! We old guys carried the load for years, its your turn, and then we can kvetch when ya blow the rules... :lol:

WesN

Vicious Coon
Reaction score
First name
Wes
Country
llUnited States
Error with Fire Cheat Sheet?

Nevermind found my stupidity.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Caves are something I've been thinking about, but there are so many rules, and that makes it a difficult subject.

Darkman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
IIFT play aid

I have found the IFT play aid on the DM website very helpful. It lets me keep the hardstock cards with the IFT table available for it's other tables. But, I've decided to venture over to the dark side and start using the IIFT (I've just become too irratated at having my 2 or 3 stack 4 strength infanty counters having no damn good use for a LMG). If you could do the same play aid as the one with the IFT but with the IIFT table it would be appreciated.

Otherwise just keep up the good work on all your player aid/cheat cards. They are really well done and I've liked using them.