ASL Plans for 2018

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen

Posting to see what everyone would like to do (or do more of) in 2018 for ASL.

I hope to play a bit more, continue play-testing for Dispatches and designing scenarios.

Please have a safe and productive 2018!!

Regards
Joe

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Discover Forgotten War.
Help playtesting some scenarios.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
  • Like Jeff Waldon said : play ALL of KWASL
  • Get into more Dispatches from the Bunker scenarios (got a buddy to agree to playing them in reverse order), continue to play thru my Bounding Fire .. get back into all the Kansas City ASL March Madness packs and get into more Friendly Fire & Le Franc Tireur (Kampfgruppe Scherer, FTC8 & Russian Civil War ?) .. oh .. more DELUXE (the original ones & LFT DASL Pack)
  • Get more new players into the game
  • Contribute more to individual projects, MMP/ BFP/ Homeland Studio (non ASL) or otherwise
Too Much

Last edited:

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As for me, I hope to see Dinant out there, so I can refocus with Vinnie, (The Philly version) on the SCW. Want to play more and at a minimum, keep the Dispatches from the Bunker Tips going and keep several design projects, with varying degrees of involvement, I have going.

Hitting the lottery wouldn't suck either.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
As for me, I hope to see Dinant out there, so I can refocus with Vinnie, (The Philly version) on the SCW. Want to play more and at a minimum, keep the Dispatches from the Bunker Tips going and keep several design projects, with varying degrees of involvement, I have going.

Hitting the lottery wouldn't suck either.
Carl - I was going over the units & values again last night after reading through the draft rules again. Still no epiphany yet! I’ll round up the gang at WO and see what they have to say!

Abe

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
1. Keep learning and playing ASL with all my new goodies (thanks Alex and Chris)
and for non-ASL:
2. Next War Poland and Korea
3. OCS (learning with Tunisia and Sicily ahead of a monster DAK 2 session planned for Q3).

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I'm designing various CGs at the moment. From the serious ones like Iwo Jima to the hypothetical like Black Barricades. So I would like to continue on that basis.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Carl - I was going over the units & values again last night after reading through the draft rules again. Still no epiphany yet! I’ll round up the gang at WO and see what they have to say!
Sounds good Vinnie. Can't make it myself.

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
Heyyyyy, wait a minute.....has your account been hacked?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
You forgot organize your immaculate RACCO so as to accommodate FW. We await the pictures with anticipation, and the labels and symbology to go with it all.
Hehe.
I am not even sure if I am going to punch FW as it is post WW2 and I have soo much stuff to play yet.

But I am flattered that my RAACO solution for this is anticipated so I might indeed produce an updated file for the Labels and a proposal for some inserts. If so, I'll probably keep FW separate from the WW2 set (as it would be extremely difficult to fit extra stuff with the existing US/USMC into a single Assorter).

von Marwitz