ASL OPEN Prize Money

David Goldman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just sent out by Paypal, prize money of more than $465.00 to the participants of the ASL OPEN! Essentially, anyone who paid the $5.00 entry fee got more value back than they paid. Thank you to Alex Key, keysgameemporium.com who donated more than $200.00 of game certificates. I received many emails from the 49 participants of this year's OPEN thanking me for a well run tournament. I hope next year, if you have not entered the ASL OPEN, you will register to play. All levels of experience are welcome, expert to novice. It is a good return on your entry fee. Imagine, being paid to play ASL!

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I just sent out by Paypal, prize money of more than $465.00 to the participants of the ASL OPEN! Essentially, anyone who paid the $5.00 entry fee got more value back than they paid. Thank you to Alex Key, keysgameemporium.com who donated more than $200.00 of game certificates. I received many emails from the 49 participants of this year's OPEN thanking me for a well run tournament. I hope next year, if you have not entered the ASL OPEN, you will register to play. All levels of experience are welcome, expert to novice. It is a good return on your entry fee. Imagine, being paid to play ASL!
Well done! Here's hoping that you have even more participants next year. And extremely generous of Mr. Key also.