Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I arrive at the hotel during the evening of Friday September 29. I will start playing the next morning. If one of the scenarios on my list interests you, or you would like to play one of your picks with me, please contact me to arrange a session. I will be open gaming until the mini tournaments start on Wednesday. Of course, after I lose in the first round, I will be open gaming for the rest of each day. :D

Attachments

Thunderchief

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I arrive at the hotel during the evening of Friday September 29. I will start playing the next morning. If one of the scenarios on my list interests you, or you would like to play one of your picks with me, please contact me to arrange a session. I will be open gaming until the mini tournaments start on Wednesday. Of course, after I lose in the first round, I will be open gaming for the rest of each day. :D
That's the spirit! I'll be doing likewise in 2018 (for the first time in a long time).

That's a good mix of scenarios you have there - good luck in Cleveland!

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I have one sure opening remaining on Saturday morning-afternoon. Sunday late afternoon-evening is also open, but with an unknown start time because of a morning game.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Circumstances have changed. All of the first Saturday is now open.