ASL North Texas Shoot Out - Nov. 12-14, 2021

Kijug

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
(I'm posting this for our TD Ed Beekman as he is working to get our NTASL website back up and running.)

Whether you win/won or didn't quite win/won at ASLOK in Oct., come a few weeks later to the 12th annual ASL North Texas Shoot Out to continue that cardboard battling--and trophies!

Whether you play SK or full ASL, whether you're new to ASL or a veteran, all are welcome with the usual ASL friendly camaraderie, snacks, laughter, stories, snakes-at-the-right-time and boxcars-at-the-wrong-time (I guess it depends which side you're on!)

The Tournament will feature the Championship Shoot Out, Master Sergeant Mini, and a SK Mini. We will have the Texas Hold 'Em ASL Poker Game, the All Around ASL Player give away, and T-shirt.

Dates:
Fri-Sun, Nov. 12-14, 2021

Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Worth
6351 North Freeway (also known as I-35W or U.S. 287)
Fort Worth, Texas

$25 via PayPal to Ed Beekman @ thunderbird.asl.td@gmail.com
Contact our fearless North Texas ASL Club leader, Ed Beekman at thunderbird.asl.td@gmail.com for details and Q&A.

P.S. We have game days every 2nd Saturday at Ed's bunker (3rd Sat. in Oct. since Ed will be at ASLOK!) Oh, and if you want "The Chair" you'll just have to show up and battle me!

Kijug

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
Ed said we have a bunch of folks registered already. But let’s get more! See above for details. Trophies and goodies galore are always to be had for those hard core dice rollers! Are you a prisoner of this game? (Hint hint)

See you in a few weeks!