ASL non Pocket Rulebook

jimfer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Gents,

The Pocket ASL rulebook is a nice addition, however, I find that I really need a super sized rulebook| I'm much older than when I started this fantastic game and my poor old eyes are betraying me more and more. I need something like 17"X11.5" maybe something larger that could double as a table to play on. So do any of you have trouble with the small type?

Jimfer

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I did not, and will not, buy the PRB because of the smaller print.

Wedge

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The print on both RBs is small.

plpalmerdvm

Reaction score
Country
ll
I don't find the pocket ASLRB any harder to read than the standard one. And it is SO convenient to carry and use----I really love having it especially at tourneys. Actually thinking about getting a 2nd copy to keep in back of my office desk drawer for when I need to look up things during the day.

Juzek

Steve Kyle
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The only downside I've seen to the "pocket" ASLRB (really, those must be some big-a** pockets you have there), is that I'm starting to see worn and dog-eared pages since I refer to it so often. I'm glad I have the binder version, but the paperback is so much easier to use while playing. I do wish it included the To-Hit/To-Kill tables inside the back cover to compliment that back cover IFT. Why leave a blank page that could have useful information? However, combine the "pocket" ASLRB with LFT's "Rat Pocket Charts" and you've got all the charts you need in two compact formats that are easy to carry to a Con or your favorite easy chair.