ASL Module Boxes

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK. I currently own a big box of, well, boxes -- empty ASL module boxes. What do you all do with empty ASL boxes when everything is in Planos (or the like)? I would like to get rid of mine simply to gain space around the house. Is there any value to people for these? If I pitched them though, my dice rolling karma would have me rolling boxcars for years.

Enquiring minds want to know.

Countertroll

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
boxes

I have a BIG TALL bookshelf loaded up with empty boxes. A waste of space? sure, but they look cool! (and it was hard enough to throw away all the 2nd copy boxes, I can not part with the first...)

Kenn

Harold

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
?

I carted my core module boxes around for years before deciding to dump all of them except Doomed Battalions. It houses the overlays. I have seen gamers take toe box covers (take your pick) and use them as binder cover art.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I took mine and ground them into a fine powder. I mixed the powder with water and paste, then used the resulting material to sculpt a bust of Perry Cocke.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sculpting Perry

Mark,
How did you make the facial hair look? Or did you take the "artistic route" and just paint Perry's beard on?

Kevin" Sure am glad you didn't make a Perry model with a Yellow thong"

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Well it is natural to loathe getting rid of anything that cost a small fortune hehe.

I have not progressed to the point where my maps are are unusually modified from their original state though. So I keep my maps in them basically.

I use boxes to house a number of secondary ASL articles.

I don't use plano I use the box friendly counter trays, so a lot of my non vehicle array has their own boxes as well.

Basically, my wargames continue to enjoy the boxes they came in for the most part (and that is a lot of shelf space :) ).