ASL Journals in PDF Format

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MMP Email says „ Minor updates to scenarios in mini-cg.“
How are you getting those emails? I'm subscribed to MMP's mailing list and I have received nothing.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not sure what is causing the issue with the file version. There should only be 1 download file for each product. I will reach out to WGV and see if they have any ideas.

When we upload an updated file, an email is sent to all orders of that product.

peterd1973

Reaction score
First name
Peter
Country
llUnited States
The email I get is from noreply at multimanpublishing, and it was in my Promotions folder. You might want to check there or your spam folder.Screenshot_20200406-173926.png

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
If not the full Generals, which I'd think may be overkill for the ASL angle, I'd certainly pay for a PDF of just the collected and almalgamated General Scenarios (thinking that's the 'T' and 'G' ones). Guess if the various ASL-related articles were in there, that would be nice, as well. The latter would be a heck of a lot more work (to separate from the rest of the product), but guessing that just the scenarios would be a more 'doable' task. Quick revenue stream as well.

A few of them were updated into the later modules, so that could 'fill gaps'. Heck, OOP Action Pack scenario pdfs I would gladly buy as well. Same for Module Scenario packs. The possibilities are endless! :p:cool:
For some reason I found and old (but nice) PDF I created several years ago that contains all the General articles compiled into one big honking PDF, it's like 319 pages or 363 Megs, it's huge and I forgot about it until now. It's also not searchable like the ones MMP creates (I think when I created it I just took all the scans that were JPGs and popped them into a PDF). I also have all my scans of all the Scenarios, they are still in jpg format however.

21Z5M

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any chance of publishing past HASL maps and scenario cards?

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
Any chance of publishing past HASL maps and scenario cards?
The HASL maps can be printed from the VASL files.
I have had some printed since I am not a VASL player.
Lone Canuck's maps can also be printed by any good poster printing company.
Their quality may not be the best, but they are very usable.

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
Possi

You might be right.

But then again, my memory is not as good as it was a few years ago.

Thanks for the info.
My memory isn't that great too. So I checked on the MMP web site.
It is in Operation Special Issue #1, which is sold out. Maybe MMP would like offer that for sale as an e-version??? Maybe the map too??? Hint...Hint!

Last edited:

vetsurg

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My memory isn't that great too. So I checked on the MMP web site.
It is Operation Special Issue #1, which is sold out. Maybe MMP would like offer that for sale as an e-version??? Maybe the map too??? Hint...Hint!

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Special Ops #1 only has an article on Singling. The mini module was part of Operations Special Issue #1 which is not on Wargame Vault at this time.

21Z5M

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My point was everything could be put out there to be printed in order to bring older HASLs back in the world