ASL Journals in PDF Format

ASLAddict

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
MMP Update today. Which version is actually the newer one ? Version 1.03 ?

Last edited:

trailrunner

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I received another notice of an update last night. When I go to my library at Wargame Vault, this is what I see. Which version is the latest?

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Trying to getting around to scanning my scenarios ... time consuming, tedious ... but the wife wants me to reduce my ASL footprint.

Journals and Annuals in PDF you say? Saved me hours if not days of scanning and OCRing.

Thanks!
And... the scenarios updated in the reprinted core modules are all updated in the PDFs(!). That's great for me since I didn't purchase the reprinted core modules that I already owned.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I will check on this. You should only see one PDF. The version 1.03 is the newest. People who have ordered should get an email with a note about what was corrected.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When I login as and look at my library, all I see is one version of the Journal PDF that can be downloaded. The small "i" in the circle near date will show the update notes.

trailrunner

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When I login as and look at my library, all I see is one version of the Journal PDF that can be downloaded. The small "i" in the circle near date will show the update notes.
My library still shows the same two versions as being available. But if v1.03 is the latest, I'll go with that.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I happily bought the bundle, even though I still have some of the original Journals.

Quick note (which is also valid for the Annual bundle): it would be great if the scenario index included links to the appropriate pages, just as the Table of Contents does.

pensatl1962

Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Very nice Scott. What's next in the pipeline? PDF Generals all in one spot? I know VFTT has that, but ya can't take em with ya.
Carl
+1 to the suggestion about the Generals -- interesting early ASL articles, some with a heavy statistical flavor IIRC.

FourDeuceMF

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If not the full Generals, which I'd think may be overkill for the ASL angle, I'd certainly pay for a PDF of just the collected and almalgamated General Scenarios (thinking that's the 'T' and 'G' ones). Guess if the various ASL-related articles were in there, that would be nice, as well. The latter would be a heck of a lot more work (to separate from the rest of the product), but guessing that just the scenarios would be a more 'doable' task. Quick revenue stream as well.

A few of them were updated into the later modules, so that could 'fill gaps'. Heck, OOP Action Pack scenario pdfs I would gladly buy as well. Same for Module Scenario packs. The possibilities are endless! :p:cool:

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
I tried downloading the update but it comes up as Version 1.03. I am not sure if the title is in error or I am no getting the latest update?

ASLAddict

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I tried downloading the update but it comes up as Version 1.03. I am not sure if the title is in error or I am no getting the latest update?
It was the same with me. I see 2 versions for download. Take the version without number. After the download you see version 1.04.

trailrunner

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I figured it out.

The version labeled v1.04 is actually v1.03.

The version without a version number is actually v.1.04.