ASL Journals in PDF Format

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MMP is excited to bring you a collection of ASL Journals (#1 - #10) in PDF format. Many of these items have been out of print for years and are now available for sale in electronic format for the first time. ASL Journals contain scenarios, articles, and much more. They are great for players new to ASL or players who want to have electronic copies available from anywhere. Individual issues are $6.00 each or you can get the entire bundle for $39.95. To order these products, visit our publisher page on Wargame Vault https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/16529/MultiMan-Publishing .

Note: This file does not contain the Kakazu Ridge, Primosole Bridge, or Suicide Creek historical maps or any counters that were included in the original printed versions of the ASL Journals #2, #6, or #9. This file does not include board v which was included in the original printed version of ASL Journal #7.

skuwa

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great news again!
I just purchased, thanks Scott.

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
They look great. So glad to have this awesome trove of information.

Now I have to scan in my J11 and 12...

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The index hyperlinks don’t work on my copy from Chapter 4 and above. Just me?

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Getting ready to post the updated version. We fixed a minor error and it broke the hyperlinks in he index.

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Awesome support Scott. Thank you very much!

G.L.O.A.T.

Shut up and Play
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is there an updat summary, so to speak, of what was changed/updated with each of the updates (of which there are now two)?

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For people that ordered it, there should be a small note on the email notification of what changed. If you have not ordered it, you should only be able to download the most recent version.

Fixes:
Added labels to hedge overlays in J4.
Broken links in Bundle TOC fixed.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Very nice Scott. What's next in the pipeline? PDF Generals all in one spot? I know VFTT has that, but ya can't take em with ya.
Carl

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Do these contain updated scenarios of ones re-released with changes in reprinted core modules like is true for the Annual bundle? Super handy if yes.

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
... describes the bundle as "This is a combined bundle of all ASL Journals that have been printed ...
That would appear to be a typo in the description? It's either "all ASL Journals that have been printed" or "Journal issues 1-10".