Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
How are the OCD amongst us expected to survive a missing board (77) among our collection for months on end. :eek:

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
How are the OCD amongst us expected to survive a missing board (77) among our collection for months on end. :eek:
put an out card. I think it was Pete Shelling who showed a picture of half of Board 77 (large hill covered with grain) so you could print that and put it in the pile.

CTKnudsen

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I must admit, I'm a bit disappointed that FiH will not be included in Journal 12, if only because I'm running out of kidneys to sell to pay for shipping. On that note, with the number of (preorder) products soon to be released, do you think it's possible for MMP to brigade shipments, even if it means a delay for me in getting it? I'd rather get RF, AOO, (and FiH, and J13) in one box to save some bucks on postage and put up with waiting until all were out, than pay a million dollars for four boxes.

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I must admit, I'm a bit disappointed that FiH will not be included in Journal 12, if only because I'm running out of kidneys to sell to pay for shipping. On that note, with the number of (preorder) products soon to be released, do you think it's possible for MMP to brigade shipments, even if it means a delay for me in getting it? I'd rather get RF, AOO, (and FiH, and J13) in one box to save some bucks on postage and put up with waiting until all were out, than pay a million dollars for four boxes.
Wait till later in the year when they are all for sale and then order them all at once.

CTKnudsen

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Wait till later in the year when they are all for sale and then order them all at once.
Certainly not grouching about pricing, nor things like shipping costs that MMP has no control over. I take it from your answer that MMP won't "hold" orders (especially pre-orders) in order to ship them with other (pre-ordered) items that are released a bit later on. That's fine, I realize that I'm asking a lot!

Is it possible, however, to purchase things on pre-order and have them picked up over time by someone local (who would then have to hold on to something for a bit) so he could privately ship them to me in a bigger, cheaper bundle all together?

I think he wants them at the pre-order price.
Yes, alas, I was looking for the best of both worlds, to have my ASL cake and be able to eat it, too.

Would that I were not so broke. Bloody kids, wanting to eat and be educated and such...

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is it possible, however, to purchase things on pre-order and have them picked up over time by someone local (who would then have to hold on to something for a bit) so he could privately ship them to me in a bigger, cheaper bundle all together?
Email me the name of someone willing to do this with you and your particulars and I will check to see if it is doable. Perrycocke@comcast.net