ASL in the Desert: the West of Alamein replacement product

Brad M-V

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
A tangential question: Is there any product (3PP or otherwise) that has the Italian OOB/ counters? Being currently available? I cannot seem to find them. For the French, for example, I got myself Stonne + Gembloux by CH (while I am waiting for CdGII), and among those have enough counters to play. I wasn't able to understand all the CH Afrika products as to which one I would need. So I am asking here, as DTO is the subject and the 3PP products there have been mentioned. Thanks in advance for your time.
Critical Hit is selling OOB sets for the desert, Italian and British. Use the weekend code posted in the CH section for a good discount of about $35 if you order two OOBs.
http://www.criticalhit.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=criticalhit&Category_Code=ASL_Dec_16&Product_Code=&Search=&Sort_By=disp_order&Per_Page=-1

Genosse Gelb

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Thanks for the pointer, what I sought for indeed! But then, with shipping it is sadly nearly as much as an old copy of Hollow Legions would warrant. Mmm.

larrymarak

Reaction score
First name
Larry
Country
llUnited States
Most of what folks here are asking for in terms of the ATO is available from CH. Just saying......

Genosse Gelb

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I had looked into the BG Design offers, but they are a plan and not yet finished. I'll keep my eyes on them for sure.
@larrymarak: Sure! I thought we were explicitly discussing CH-products down to individual offerings.