ASL in the coming year

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I took a bit of a hiatus from ASL this year. I used to have a regular playing partner but he has moved away and drifted apart from the game too. Is anyone interested in setting up a regular ASL night via VASL? I am in US EST and would like to play in the evening, one or two nights a week. I am not set on the days, but I would like to start around 1900 EST and finish by 2200 EST (about 3 hours a night). I am conversant in all ASL. I am willing to play and/or teach as we go, as well as willing to learn. Let me know if you are interested. -- jim

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
I took a bit of a hiatus from ASL this year. I used to have a regular playing partner but he has moved away and drifted apart from the game too. Is anyone interested in setting up a regular ASL night via VASL? I am in US EST and would like to play in the evening, one or two nights a week. I am not set on the days, but I would like to start around 1900 EST and finish by 2200 EST (about 3 hours a night). I am conversant in all ASL. I am willing to play and/or teach as we go, as well as willing to learn. Let me know if you are interested. -- jim
I retire Jan 6.

Lets talk.

ASL Maineiac

Reaction score
Wish I could! If only I had the schedule to allow it. You're a great teacher, Jim.

generalzhukov

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I could play at least a couple times a month. The only nights that would work for me during that time windows(1900 to 2200 EST) window would by Saturday, Sunday or Monday.

von_meyer

Reaction score
Country
ll
Jim, move to Europe! I can handle 1900 - 2200 GMT, but not, unfortunately, EST.....

Hope you get sorted and Happy New Year!

Best, Gordon

Reactions: DC

Scully

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Jim,

I'm sure you're all booked up by now, but could probably play a few times a month.

Brian