Country
llUnited States
I've gotten no complaints.

Sparky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
^ word....

Hopefully Don fixed this for it was a real barrier to joining up here. I mean you had to really want it man..

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I swear one could be put into stasis for a space voyage to Alpha Centauri, make the voyage, return, wake up and read the Gamesquad ASL forums and nothing will have changed. It's amazing.
View attachment 11448
If you're going to Alpha Centauri, my guess is, the first place you'll be looking is the Star Trek Forums.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Hey, what happened to Robin and Psycho? They were very active as I recall back in a day, but now I do not see them active. They've migrated to Facebook, too?

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Oh, I kinda understand, once I've looked at the Fb ASL group, message traffic was quite high there - more universal forum for a chit-chat and news, I guess.

But not as comprehensive as a database like GS.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don’t get on Facebook much so happy to find activity here. The wargames groups are the only thing keeping me coming back to FB at all.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Hey, what happened to Robin and Psycho? They were very active as I recall back in a day, but now I do not see them active. They've migrated to Facebook, too?
I am quite active, actually.
Perhaps did you miss the fact that I changed my pseudo (in 2011 I would believe)?
But my name still appears under my avatar.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This forum will always have value for me. I have received a ton of help and useful info from this site. The same can be said for the FB pages. Everything has value.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
I am quite active, actually.
Perhaps did you miss the fact that I changed my pseudo (in 2011 I would believe)?
But my name still appears under my avatar.
Good to hear from You again! I was in fact at the time, when You've switched to new nickname, but later on I became occasional visitor and maybe thus didn't notice You.

I don’t get on Facebook much so happy to find activity here. The wargames groups are the only thing keeping me coming back to FB at all.
Yup, me myself I find the opposite "trend" in the tabletop RPG's hobby - it seems to be more user (and info) friendly to belong to a Fb group, or like a game page, than to register on a game-related forum. But then again, one's mileage may vary.

This forum will always have value for me. I have received a ton of help and useful info from this site. The same can be said for the FB pages. Everything has value.
Sure, just depends on what You're looking for.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I left FB past two years ago.
I had previously created a FB group, so I know the value of that media.
But I had to take a step back because of the weirdness in other sectors of FB and because it was too time consuming.
As I often said, a forum is complementary to a "single thread" social media, in that it is easier to search as a resource place - in particular for rules questions.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
I hear You, me myself I've deleted an account a while ago, but created a new one recently just for few friends who find Messenger more comfortable to chat with me - and for the sake of following few hobby-related pages for better news management.

Other than that, I find Fb too time consuming, too. And a very toxic place.