ASL Game Night at The Gamer's Armory

sparty

Gamer
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's official! The Triangle in NC now has a regular game night for ASL.

Join in on the 2nd & 4th Monday of every month at The Gamer's Armory in Cary, NC from 5-9pm for face-to-face ASL gaming.

The official flier with dates and directions is attached to this message.

Scott's online store is excellent and the brick & mortar store is more than worthy of the name. The gaming space is clean, well lit, and worth the drive in to see. And....if you're driving in why not play some ASL???

The first meeting will be Monday August 9th 2010 from 5-9pm. I look forward to meeting the Triangle ASLers!

Let's make this a success!

tiohn

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've got some experience with ASLSK and played a quick ASL scenario with Anthony a few years ago (we both had children shortly thereafter and thus never managed to get together again), but I am expecting to make it out on the 23rd if anyone is interested in playing a rank beginner.

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Hope this works out for the NC ASL'ers Scott. Would love to support this. Still on my German vacation trying to take campy photos of my walking in the same place Hitler did way back when such as at the Olympic Stadium here in Berlin.

sparty

Gamer
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've got some experience with ASLSK and played a quick ASL scenario with Anthony a few years ago (we both had children shortly thereafter and thus never managed to get together again), but I am expecting to make it out on the 23rd if anyone is interested in playing a rank beginner.
I don't think you'll find anyone unwilling to play a new guy. At the first night we had about 5 guys 4 of which were new ASL players. 2 had just the SKs and 2 had a smaller selection of ASL core modules while 1 was a veteran with everything under the sun. All that's really required is patience and a willingness to roll some dice! So I will look forward to seeing you there on the 23rd!!!

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We could have a couple of other new guys show up as well! I've talked to several people in the last week or so who purchased SK #1 and they may stop in as well. See you guys next week!

sparty

Gamer
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Definitely looking forward to it this monday. I haven't had any time to learn anything new, so SK scenarios will be fun to review what I (hope/think) I know. ;)

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guys,

Sorry I had to leave early. How many did we end up having this week?

jameycribbs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
At one time or another we had 8: myself, Keith (he had to leave early with some back pain), Bob, Darrell, Anthony, Zach, and two newbies like me (cannot remember their names) who had also showed up last meeting. A very nice turnout for our second meeting. Hopefully you will get a chance to jump into a game one night. Thanks again for hosting!