ASL forum structure

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
IMO the former owner made uninspired changes in terms of ASL folder structure, in particular creating the "ASL speciality forums" which contains stuff that are more mainstream than niche.

Therefore i would suggest moving the following sub-folders up one notch so that they become already visible in the "Advanced Squad Leader" main menu.

These would be:
  • Rules and errata;
  • Opponents wanted;
  • Events and tournaments;
  • ASL starter kits.
The rest of the subfolder may stay in the "ASL speciality forums" subfolder, or better, be merged with the "ASL links" sub-folder.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Excellent suggestion : it centers on the core of what this forum is made for.
I would also suggest to add the Unofficial support folder to the list.

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
Therefore i would suggest moving the following sub-folders up one notch so that they become already visible in the "Advanced Squad Leader" main menu.

These would be:
  • Rules and errata;
  • Opponents wanted;
  • Events and tournaments;
  • ASL starter kits.
The rest of the subfolder may stay in the "ASL speciality forums" subfolder, or better, be merged with the "ASL links" sub-folder.
Good suggestion, though I would move up the VASL sub-folder as well. Many of us have no FtF opponents outside of tournaments, and VASL is our mainstream ASL-life.

That said, all of this is not a major issue for me as I through alerts see most of the stuff I want to see anyway.