ASL First Dates

AZslim

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I played Jazz at his house and he fixed Brauts. When the smoke cleared from his "personal" smoke grenades, I had won the scenario and learned a ton about ASL. Surprisingly I am still part of that group to this day. LOL
You played Jazz and ASL? I thought I was the only one. I play the drums. What instrument do you play?

KhandidGamera

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had tooled around with ASL with some friends, but, I was the only one who had read the rules, so you know how that goes (bad rules play).

I was on the MMP page in 2001 and saw the name and e-mail address for a guy (Cliff) who lived about 45 minutes south so, I scooted him and e-mail and we set up a time. Clearly I lost (hell I did not even realize mts could fire SMOKE), but it was the beginning of a good friendship and an obsession with ASL.

Though the look on my wife's face when I said "Hey I met this dude from Meadville online and I am going to his place to play a game" was priceless.:laugh::cool:

ah 10 years later and I still suck at this game:smoke:

Peace

roger
And my basement in Meadville was really straight out of Silence of the Lambs.

Rog is better than me now by far.

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
And my basement in Meadville was really straight out of Silence of the Lambs.
This is true, it was spooky.

Hell Kim made me give her your name, address and phone number in case she had to send the State cops looking for me:clown:

Peace

Roger

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
At one point during the ensuing melee they even acknowledged my presence and concluded I was of no regard and commenced with their screaming!! I left.
I guess firing into the melee probably wasn't an option since the wife was probably Berserk with a Morale of 10...:crosseye: