ASL First Dates

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I went to play Col. Neil Stevens at his military base one evening. I said " I'll just fire this mg" when a real one opened up a few hundred yards away on a range. Didn't bother with the 'dagga-dagga-dagga' obligatory sound effect for that shot!
Bet you still won though...

AZslim

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Actually, this thread IS the most comedic one I have read yet....

Thanks all for the postings....
It's a fun thread, don't get me wrong.........but ASL and first date in the same sentence creeps me out. I don't want to pin a corsage on anybody that plays this game.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It's a fun thread, don't get me wrong.........but ASL and first date in the same sentence creeps me out. I don't want to pin a corsage on anybody that plays this game.
I'm disappointed. I had you down as someone who'd try anything: homosexuality, bestiality, necrophilia,Critical Hit!...

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I'm disappointed. I had you down as someone who'd try anything: homosexuality, bestiality, necrophilia,Critical Hit!...
What the hell is wrong with you? Critical Hit? Never touch the stuff!

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
What the hell is wrong with you? Critical Hit? Never touch the stuff!
Bet you have, but just dont want the rest of us to know, as we all have our little secret, you more than most.........

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Oh don't be so shy MrSlim, your prediliction for flowers precedes you.

I syill don't think anyone has beaten candleight and energetic noisy sex (even if they were on different nights)

OK, maybe it is creepy......

t3dobber

Reaction score
I won't mention his name but I drove an hour to his house and sat in his living room while he and his wife proceeded to have a screaming fight. At one point during the ensuing melee they even acknowledged my presence and concluded I was of no regard and commenced with their screaming!! I left.

ASL 1
Trent 0

Last edited:

James Taylor

I love women with brains
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I won't mention his name but I drove an hour to his house and sat in his living room while he and his wife proceeded to have a screaming fight. At one point during the ensuing melee they even acknowledged my presence and concluded I was of no regard and commenced with their screaming!! I left.

ASL 1
Trent 0
LOL. I'm glad I live 5 minutes from you.

JT

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

ASL 1
Trent 0
Wre you not looking for more three player scenarios?

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I bought ASL when it came out ... through WOA ... but never really played it. Read through the rules and pushed some counters around. 15 years later my friend comes over and we start debating world history. We played Alexander, Caesar at Alesia, Third Reich, and finally broke into the ASL in the next couple days. After the first night of ASL, I mulled over the game and tallied up the rules violations, 3 pages worth. Shawn and I played about a dozen more scenarios in the months to come. My next date was VASL and then Winter Offensive served as my prom. After that, I became just another common ...

Hubbs5

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I played Jazz at his house and he fixed Brauts. When the smoke cleared from his "personal" smoke grenades, I had won the scenario and learned a ton about ASL. Surprisingly I am still part of that group to this day. LOL

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

ASL 1
Trent 0
My first opponent told me after we played 3-4 games that his wife said, "Either me or that game." I went to his house to play and it was also the last time I saw him. When I showed up she locked herself in her room and didn't come out. What a b!tch. Haven't seen him in 20+ years, but I hope he's divorced.

Wife 1
ASL 0

ironmike1944

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My first opponent told me after we played 3-4 games that his wife said, "Either me or that game." I went to his house to play and it was also the last time I saw him. When I showed up she locked herself in her room and didn't come out. What a b!tch. Haven't seen him in 20+ years, but I hope he's divorced.

Wife 1
ASL 0
Hey, that sounds like my ex-wife, maybe they're related !:OHNO:

daveramsey

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It does beg the question why you raised the question about the IIFT in the first place...

chris_olden

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Let's see...
I played my first game against Belcher in San Jose while he was on a "business trip".
(don't remember what scenario we played though)
Jazz stopped by my house for a game when he was in town visiting his parents(I think?).
(don't remember that scenario either...)
haven't seen Jazz since then, but Belcher and I have taken turns soundly thrashing each
other at a tournament or three since then.:laugh: