llUnited States

ScottRomanowski

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ScottRomanowski updated ASL errata and Q&A with a new update entry:

Version 27

Added Overlay Bundle errata, note on A7.9 telling where to find the rule that says a unit and all its SW are marked with a fire counter when it cowers, missing AP4 errata and link to old product page, and a missing A24.31 & C3.33 Q&A from An97. Removed a Q&A contradicted by a later Q&A in Klas's compilation. Updated URLs of sources to archive.org to maintain access to the old multimanpublishing.com website, and mmpgamers.com website in case that name ever changes.
Read the rest of this update entry...

ScottRomanowski

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, search both.

My compilation has older Q&A, and official (i.e., published by AH or MMP) errata. Klas's has PerrySez. I started mine before the Web and portable devices were common, so mine has extra references to help when using a printed copy, e.g. the entry "A8.15 & A4.63 See prior entry." is with the other A8.15 entries.

I think I was the first to cite abbreviations of the sources in square brackets. To save paper in earlier versions I had a list of miscellaneous official and unofficial sources at the end, and references to [Misc###] and [Letter###] in the entries, but as more and more of them were incorporated with errata to the rules, and size became less of a concern, a couple years ago I replaced those with the full source description.

I regret not keeping the earliest versions. The earliest I have is version 16 from April 1998. But back then I was more worried about disk space than nostalgia. :-D