ASL clubs in N.Y.

warwickwolf

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Morning, Are there any clubs for ASL in N.Y. ?

I understand there is a group in Albany N.Y. Can someone direct me to whom I might contact.
Looking forward to getting back to playing this system again Thanks for help you can reach me here or at wolfgrey26@aol.com Thanks Roy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Roy, Hello and welcome back to ASL. The Albany "club" referred to isn't a club. Albany is the site of an annual ASL tournament on the first weekend of December which will have it's 15th year in 2018.
All levels of play are supported and it would be a great place for you to get back to ASL and see some top level play to learn from and inspire you. Where in NY are you located?
I can direct you to players around the state.
Joe Leoce

Paul S NJ

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Roy,
Hi and welcome. Dan Dolan is right across from you in NJ. Ron Duenskie and I are about an hour south of you. I’ll send you an email to follow up.
Paul Sidhu

warwickwolf

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Roy, Hello and welcome back to ASL. The Albany "club" referred to isn't a club. Albany is the site of an annual ASL tournament on the first weekend of December which will have it's 15th year in 2018.
All levels of play are supported and it would be a great place for you to get back to ASL and see some top level play to learn from and inspire you. Where in NY are you located?
I can direct you to players around the state.
Joe Leoce
Morning, I reside in a town called Greenwood lake. Not far from the Jersey border. Its outside of Warwick NY Close to Sterling forrest. Thanks for your Help. I'm only sorry
I missed this years tournament in Albany Thanks again Roy

pviglucci

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Roy,
Hi and welcome. Dan Dolan is right across from you in NJ. Ron Duenskie and I are about an hour south of you. I’ll send you an email to follow up.
Paul Sidhu
I’m in Northern NJ also. Count me in for FtF play.

Pete