llUnited States

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen

Check these out on Ebay. Looks like a "wild Bill" product.

Allot of the "civilians" look like they are doing dance moves!! :)

We also get Pigs, goats and cows! (along with horses, but we have those already)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ASL-Civilian-Add-On-Units-Avalon-Hill-GENERAL/193317162746?hash=item2d0299cefa:g:P6QAAOSwz2BeLOc2

Regards
Joe

PS next up "non-combatants"
What happens when the livestock rolls a "1,1" on their MC?

I guess the human wave rules can be modified for a cattle stampede.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Gentlemen

Check these out on Ebay. Looks like a "wild Bill" product.
Yes, First to Fight is the user that was selling the other WBW ASL stuff.

I have no use for this one, just more chrome counters without chrome rules. But the artwork doesn't even look like 1940s era civilian clothes. The Hawaiian shirt in particular is suspect. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

I did buy one of the Vietnam products, and the quality of the counters was really the only good thing about it (I don't mean the artwork, but the physical mounting and cutting). If someone really found this appealing, I expect the quality would be good. Not for me though.

Last edited:

The Cisco Kid

Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llUnited States
While we're at it how about Medic counters? Stack with a broken squad and roll a particular MC DR and only half the MMC rallies etc. Blah blah blah.

The blah blah blah part is just other ideas that might be added but I was not interested in making a longer post.

PTY

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I want someone to make counters for the various zombies, etc, in the Grumble Jones halloween scenarios

macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
While we're at it how about Medic counters? Stack with a broken squad and roll a particular MC DR and only half the MMC rallies etc. Blah blah blah.

The blah blah blah part is just other ideas that might be added but I was not interested in making a longer post.

Good News = CH Annual 5 covers just that topic as a rule!! (tad more complicated than those words though)

Cheers

Rob :)

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I seee there is always a fool wanting to part with his money now at $53 !!!!
Three unique bidders, with a bidding war between two of them. On the news this week someone paid over a million dollars for a 60 year old bottle of scotch. Whether he drinks it or not, that is a hell of a lot of money. Can't take it with you, I guess.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Whisky at the moment is a better buy than gold! I’m looking at buying some barrels as an investment .

aiabx

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Be cautious. There is apparently a lot of fake top end whisky out there.
For those who need civilian counters, LFT14 (The Italian one) has schoolgirl counters, some of them in surprisingly short skirts for the 1940's.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Several s you know I have a good idea of Whisky I’m after cask strength Caol ila very rare sold by the barrel , also Springbank , Lindores , and several smaller distilleries better a second fill Of a cask than a first I prefer Olarosa sherry cask then Port or Sauternes several companies can get you started , I missed out some Caol ILA yesterday went forb

Last edited:

aiabx

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Several s you know I have a good idea of Whisky I’m after cask strength Caol ila very rare sold by the barrel , also Springbank , Lindores , and several smaller distilleries better a second fill Of a cask than a first I prefer Olarisa sherry cask then Port or Sauternes several companies can get you started , I missed out some Caol ILA yesterday went forb
Oooh! If you end up with more Springbank than you can drink I will make the sacrifice to help you out.

jtsjc1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When the civilians start facing food shortages do the pig counters start to disappear? ?

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I really fail to see why people would spend 50 bucks in an hand-made and just plain ugly counter sheet that has no play value. Mark is right, people have no self control when it comes to counters!

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
$53 - what the hell?! And not one opel truck ?