ASL Board 77

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
I think OCD is much more a chracteristic of ASL than it's given credit for.

I'm anal. I stress over map details at 2000% scale. But when Perry and Klas sat down with Sarge to go over the Manila map, they caught a bunch of things I missed.

If there's a pill for OCD, keep it away from MMP cuz I appreciate that level of detail-orientedness. Orientation. Orientaility. WHATEVER.
Agreed when it comes to things that affect the function and play of the game such as rulz or map features.

Becomes a bother when people keep asking MMP to explain business decisions that do not affect play of the game and only scratches someone's OCD itch with no affect on form or function

I'll be quiet now.....

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Agreed when it comes to things that affect the function and play of the game such as rulz or map features.

Becomes a bother when people keep asking MMP to explain business decisions that do not affect play of the game and only scratches someone's OCD itch with no affect on form or function

I'll be quiet now.....
EFFECT, not AFFECT.

;)

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
It really is a great looking map board. I’m trying to picture where it would be to have so much long grain on hills but it seems more likely to be a bamboo forest on the hill.

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
affect is a verb (except in psychology) and effect is a noun (except when it means influence). generally, it is complicated.