Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I seem to recall that it should be published with the next Journal.

ironmike1944

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Those are a very busy ASL boards. For the Life of me, I do not understand why MMP has not come out with board 77. They have released 10 new boards since then, it defies logic. They must have a reason for their madness.

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Because it will debut with a specific product that has been planned for a while and that product is not ready. Re-designating board numbers to keep our sets sequential would require changing the layout of intervening products that used higher numbered boards.

ironmike1944

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Do you know the name of that New Product, or is it supposed to be incognito, like the objective of the Dirty Dozen.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, it was in the Supplemental Map Bundle (I waited years for the pre-order # to be reached).
AFAIK, Journal 13 is still the vehicle for 77, but ordering data has not yet been released [perhaps for Winter Offensive 2022].

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
just a thought: is there an ASL advent calendar with counters in the boxes and board 77 in the back?? 😊

which counters would you put in it? Hmmmm
Could be a whole new line of Christmas presents 🎁

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, it was in the Supplemental Map Bundle (I waited years for the pre-order # to be reached).
AFAIK, Journal 13 is still the vehicle for 77, but ordering data has not yet been released [perhaps for Winter Offensive 2022].
Any updates on Winter Offensive 2022?

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Nobody said it was important to have board 77;
It seems important to some....to the point of saying things like:
For the Life of me, I do not understand why MMP has not come out with board 77. They have released 10 new boards since then, it defies logic. They must have a reason for their madness.
I'm pretty sure you can take a pill for that level of OCD?

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think OCD is much more a chracteristic of ASL than it's given credit for.

I'm anal. I stress over map details at 2000% scale. But when Perry and Klas sat down with Sarge to go over the Manila map, they caught a bunch of things I missed.

If there's a pill for OCD, keep it away from MMP cuz I appreciate that level of detail-orientedness. Orientation. Orientaility. WHATEVER.