ASL at Mount Royal University, Calgary - Sunday March 10th, 2019

Tigleth Pilisar

Kingdom Maker
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hello. This Sunday March 10th at 10am is our monthly ASL gathering at Mount Royal University, Calgary. We will be in the comfortable Faculty Center, room W315. Parking is free on Sundays. Let me know if you have any questions on how to get there. Please pass this invitation to anyone who might be interested in learning about and playing ASL.

The Canadian Advanced Squad Leader Open XXIII is in Ottawa this year, May 17-19. The Round Summary and Scenario List for the tournament has just been posted to the CASLA website. View it here.

Two time CASLO winner Adrian Earle has done a great job selecting challenging and fun scenarios and they have come up with 3 tournament formats to suit any and every skill level and availability.

Register for CASLO here.

It is always a great time and significantly improves your gameplay. Or … if you just want some casual gaming fun, come out to MRU this Sunday!

See you there.

Brad Hunter

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Hello. This Sunday March 10th at 10am is our monthly ASL gathering at Mount Royal University, Calgary. We will be in the comfortable Faculty Center, room W315. Parking is free on Sundays. Let me know if you have any questions on how to get there. Please pass this invitation to anyone who might be interested in learning about and playing ASL.

The Canadian Advanced Squad Leader Open XXIII is in Ottawa this year, May 17-19. The Round Summary and Scenario List for the tournament has just been posted to the CASLA website. View it here.

Two time CASLO winner Adrian Earle has done a great job selecting challenging and fun scenarios and they have come up with 3 tournament formats to suit any and every skill level and availability.

Register for CASLO here.

It is always a great time and significantly improves your gameplay. Or … if you just want some casual gaming fun, come out to MRU this Sunday!

See you there.

Brad Hunter
I really enjoyed that first ASL day at MRU - a really great venue. I'll try and make it out this weekend and this time perhaps actually stick around for a game.