ASL Assist website.

StoneX

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Ah and if someone wants to know something about me just write a line or more :)

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I did the asl-assist web site.

So if you miss anything on the page or have suggestions for improvement let me know :) The "cry" for IIFT is heard, I will implement it but I have to change things first because if you use IFT, you dont need a tab with IIFT and the other way round. So I am testing things. The main thing is for me that it should be fast and easy to use and not loaded with tons of things nobody needs while playing.

All the best

Kai
Love your work. I've created my own pdf of the Nationality chart so I can reference it off-line. I found one typo, which may be in the original table in FW. Second line of the KATUSA Miscellaneous notes should read "and a Leader Creation drm of +1;"

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
A bit of a 'funny' while scrolling through the Nationality page...

The Broken Morale superscript numbers appear 'outside' the table. :)

StoneX

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
A bit of a 'funny' while scrolling through the Nationality page...

View attachment 13064

The Broken Morale superscript numbers appear 'outside' the table. :)
Thanks, not anymore. :)

Love your work. I've created my own pdf of the Nationality chart so I can reference it off-line. I found one typo, which may be in the original table in FW. Second line of the KATUSA Miscellaneous notes should read "and a Leader Creation drm of +1;"
Also fixed.

Thanks for finding the errors.

afgur

Reaction score
First name
Alan
Country
llUnited States
thanks kai
looks good
but I only see about half the to kill table, till the 75 105 column

alan

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Thank Kai (very german first name indeed ;)). It's a great addition to the player's kit. No need to use the large dividers or some ersatz TPP stuff. I send some suggestions by GS mail.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I don't know if this is a bug or a feature...

When clicking on the Tables tab, we are given 9 options.

But it's only by choosing one of these options that we learn there are 6 more options.

StoneX

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Actually its a feature because I dont wanted to cram/overload the menu. And unfortunately some weird HTML/CSS stuff made it somewhat problematic to have a another swing out menu in the menu on all devices.

I use several browsers and devices and test it on them. MS Edge is not one of them but it has such a low number userbase that I dont see me programming around errors for that browser, at least for the moment.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Actually its a feature because I dont wanted to cram/overload the menu. And unfortunately some weird HTML/CSS stuff made it somewhat problematic to have a another swing out menu in the menu on all devices.

I use several browsers and devices and test it on them. MS Edge is not one of them but it has such a low number userbase that I dont see me programming around errors for that browser, at least for the moment.
When it comes to that kind of coding (or just about any kind of coding) I will bow to those (i.e. you) who know better than me. Your site is awesome and I appreciate the work you've put into it.

I'm on Chrome (Linux).

Binchois

Too many words...
Reaction score
First name
Lester
Country
llUnited States
This is awesome! Works brilliantly on an iPad. It almost makes me feel sad for all my dividers and rat pack charts... they are going to see so much less use now! ?

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
The new Edge is basically Chrome. So if someone reading this is an Edge user, make sure to upgrade to the latest Edge.