Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Thanks, correcting.
Working on HL3 Armory now, I will post it and the corrected Map Index when ready.

Last edited:

Hutch

Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Rising Sun (2021): Corrected Countersheet Data on Sheets 7 and 8. Units listed on wrong countersheet.
Thanks Kevin!

Attachments

Hutch

Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Small change to German HS in BV3. (Listed as 2-3-8 1st Elite Circle, corrected to 2-3-8 Elite Circle. Thanks, Brian Sturk for finding this.

Attachments

Jim Burris

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I seem to recall a complete order of battle by nationality. Does anyone know where I can find this. The file I am thinking of may have been an excel file with a tab for each nationality. For example the German tab would have all German counters in the game and which module they came from. Thanks

Hutch

Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
I was the author, but I haven't updated that file since 2017. It is a xlsx file which GS does not allow to be uploaded.
Send your email by the Conversations and I will send it.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I was the author, but I haven't updated that file since 2017. It is a xlsx file which GS does not allow to be uploaded.
Send your email by the Conversations and I will send it.
For the same reasons I could not upload my xls template files here for labels using the RAACO storage.
You could ask contact the guys at Texas ASL Club for uploading your file. They have an excellent download section and that's where my xls file for the RAACO labels is available, too.

von Marwitz

Jim Burris

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hutch, I didn't see a way to attach a file to our conversation so I am posting it here. Apparently my copy of Hakkaa Paalle has different ID letters for the 37L AT Gun 37 PstK/37(g).

Attachments

Hutch

Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
There may have been a second printing, without fanfare. Anyone care to add to this? In the HP Armory the 37 PstK/37(g) has counters listed a A, B and F (verified), however here we have evidence of B, C and F, with no known reprint.
20636If there was a second printing, were there any other counter changes?

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
There may have been a second printing, without fanfare. Anyone care to add to this? In the HP Armory the 37 PstK/37(g) has counters listed a A, B and F (verified), however here we have evidence of B, C and F, with no known reprint.
View attachment 20636If there was a second printing, were there any other counter changes?
My guess is that the "C" comes from Beyond Valor 3rd edition (2016/2018) and the "B" and "F" are from HP.