ASL Annuals in PDF format

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MMP is excited to bring you the entire collection of ASL Annuals in PDF format. These items have been out of print for years and are now available for sale in electronic format for the first time. ASL Annuals contain scenarios, articles, and much more. They are great for players new to ASL or players who want to have electronic copies available from anywhere. Individual issues are $6.00 each or you can get the entire bundle for $34.95. To order these products, visit our publisher page on Wargame Vault https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/16529/MultiMan-Publishing .

Note: The ASL Annual '97 does not include the Nhpum Ga HASL map.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Great news! The number and quality of scenarios that will become available again is astounding.

Cold Crocs.......good sport

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
MMP is excited to bring you the entire collection of ASL Annuals in PDF format. These items have been out of print for years and are now available for sale in electronic format for the first time. ASL Annuals contain scenarios, articles, and much more. They are great for players new to ASL or players who want to have electronic copies available from anywhere. Individual issues are $6.00 each or you can get the entire bundle for $34.95. To order these products, visit our publisher page on Wargame Vault https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/16529/MultiMan-Publishing .

Note: The ASL Annual '97 does not include the Nhpum Ga HASL map.
Slight typo in the contents of one:

WARRIORS OF THE NORTH - The Caradians in ASL

should be "Canadians"

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
You think you have them all already, but do you have them all like this?

* The PDFs were created from high-resolution scans of the originals, and each page was individually checked.

* They are all searchable, indexed, book-marked and hyper-texted.

* The scenarios have been updated to match the versions appearing in more recent ASL modules.

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I also purchased and its well worth the money. I already have the original magazines and some of the paper scenario cards are faded to say the least, and these digital scans are of the utmost quality and its fantastic that not only are the scenario cards updated and lovely, but the articles are splendid and amazing!

Thanks MMP and Scott!

Hope to see more of this!

Would love if all the scenarios and or the Journals could be next!

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Awesome! Good to see MMP follow Dispatches from the Bunker's lead on old products like this. -- jim

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Unfortunately I am not able to log in and buy them .... :(

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
An amazing decision! I immediately bought the set and hope the Journals get the same treatment in the near future.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
An amazing decision! I immediately bought the set and hope the Journals get the same treatment in the near future.
I did as well. I had recycled all my old Journals when I moved to Germany. I would welcome all publishers to consider digital distributions. -- jim

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Personally I think it would be great to get the Journals up like this too. And eventually to have all your purchased scenarios in digital format. Saves a ton a space when you travel to a tourney too. Same with the rule book as well. Then lugging counters, maps, dice and overlays would be pretty economically.