ASL Annuals in PDF format

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There should not be a password on the file. I have printed a scenario using both Windows and Mac. I'm pretty sure I used Adobe Reader to print on both.

fzmann

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Preview on the Mac doesn't appear to be able to handle the Annual bundle. There might be some password scheme present.
I used PDF Expert to extract a scenario to print; this seemed to work. I also tried to annotate a scenario to test with some success.
Printing pages to a PDF file, might work as mentioned above.
By password scheme I mean I tried using a PDF reader to try to modify the file, and the app informed me there was a password. I don't know whether this is true or not, just what the editor is telling me (PDF Reader) There isn't any password to open, or print the files.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Apple Preview tells me that the Annual PDF is a Secure file. I can use Adobe Acrobat, so I'm okay.

WinningerR

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There are a lot of PDF readers out there, some more sophisticated than others. If you're struggling with the file, try downloading Adobe's official Acrobat Reader (it's free). There is no password on the file; the file is just confusing that particular reader.