ASL 213 It's So Easy!

jtsjc1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi,

I am the designer of this scenario.

I am not an expert in night scenario design and as you have noticed this led to some bad written SSR/VC. I will do my homework before designing another one.

Thanks for taking the time to try to play it.
Don't get discouraged man there's not enough KW scenarios out there so all are appreciated. Keep at it!

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi,

I am not an expert in night scenario design and as you have noticed this led to some bad written SSR/VC. I will do my homework before designing another one.

You can always ask other designers for help/advice!!! (Of course, some of them may steal your SSR ideas for future use!)

Last edited:

Joelist

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi,

Hi Laurent!

What did you think of the SSR the way I formulated it? To wit:

CPVA units MUST setup either Hidden or Concealed. CPVA units that exit the play area (EXC: CPVA guarding Prisoners) are considered Prisoners that exited the East board edge for VP purposes.

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Hi Laurent!

What did you think of the SSR the way I formulated it? To wit:

CPVA units MUST setup either Hidden or Concealed. CPVA units that exit the play area (EXC: CPVA guarding Prisoners) are considered Prisoners that exited the East board edge for VP purposes.
Hi Joe (?),

This can prevent some unfair play for sure. My mistake was regarding rule E1.2 Scenario Defender: all the benefits (HIP, concealment, dummies) are ruled by the term "may" and not "must".

Joelist

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think it closes off all the gamey stuff. Does it get the scenario to where you intended it?

Blackcloud6

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
PJ Norton and I played this back when K:FW came out. We had no issues with it and I found it to be one of the neatest scenarios in the module. To me it replicated the patrol to capture prisoners well.