Asl 2008

pdutram

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's been a very good year for ASL scenarios. The 2008 Update to the Master ASL Scenario Listing will be posted here on Dec. 31. Lots of new stuff.

Some open questions for the remaining month of the year:

Will MMP release ASL Journal #8?

Will Critical Hit release “Bloody Omaha: D-Day 1944”?

Anything else from Heat of Battle? (“Recon By Fire #5”, “Special Forces: Kustenjager!”)

Anything else from Fanatics Ent.? ("Fanatic Pack #5", "Spanish Civil War")

Any other surprises? Anticipation is so overrated!!! :D

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There will be two more 'Shellshock' scenarios posted to the ASLOk website by the end of the year.

Probably a week before Xmas.

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's been a very good year for ASL scenarios. The 2008 Update to the Master ASL Scenario Listing will be posted here on Dec. 31. Any other surprises? Anticipation is so overrated!!! :D
Hopefully the five finalist Carpiquet scenarios from the design contest will be available for download soon. I know that at least one of them is a work of genius. :yummy:

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Hopefully the five finalist Carpiquet scenarios from the design contest will be available for download soon. I know that at least one of them is a work of genius. :yummy:
Hey! Has someone been showing you their offering? ;)

Soon soon. Awaiting two judges numbers, 4 already voted. We have 2 clear front runners :)

Barryrk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Glennbo- are they 4-2-6 or 4-3-6?:laugh:-Just kidding. I hope to play your next masterpiece before the year is out. :hail:

chris_olden

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Ahhhh, thanks man!
I knew you'd come around.
:laugh:
co