Asia Pacific Regional Tournament 2019

Looking at our schedules from Q2 to Q4 & barring unforeseen circumstances ..

• I have seen this. I am in Asia Pacific but I won't/ can't join a tournament.

• I'd like to join in principle.

• HELL YES & I am in Asia Pacific (barring unforeseen circumstances)

• HELL YES & I am not in Asia Pacific (barring unforeseen circumstances)

• HELL YES, I am in Asia Pacific & I'd like to host/ help (barring unforeseen circumstances)

Results are only viewable after voting.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'm currently in Chiang Mai (northern Thailand) for most of this year; not sure what'll be happening next year, but if the stars align, I'd be up for a tournament.

In the other post you said Singapore or Taiwan - any particular reason for these choices?
Choices are a function of having local players who can host.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Choices are a function of having local players who can host.
Looks as if there's a nice growing community of new players in Taiwan as well. Man got to hand it to you players there and those that attend your tournaments; I think it's a thought provoking deal to go to a tournament 4 or 5 hundred miles away-by car for Pete'e sake!:nod::thumbsup:

msoong38

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any thought of approximate time? If this is December timeframe I can commit to a Taiwan or Hong Kong or Singapore attendance.

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Changed to 'help', but as before, someone else will have to do the heavy lifting.

My initial take is Singapore/Taiwan/Cambodia all seem doable in SE Asia and with some local help, perhaps Bangkok. All would be great locations for me and hopefully a lot of others. Happy to hear of other realistic options of course.